sábado, 22 de octubre de 2016

Podbean - Activity

Web 2.0: Podbean


Level: 5th grade



Directions

-Before listening, students have to revise some vocabulary related to food items.

-Listen to the conversation by clicking this Link.- Then, answer the questions:
.Is it a face to face conversation?
.How many people are talking in the conversation?
.What are they talking about?

-Finally, record your own conversations and share them among the other students.
Audio script:

Jeremy: Hi Rob! Jeremy here! Okay, we have thirty guests for the party. I guess we need a lot of food!
Rob: Hi Jeremy. Don’t worry! I’m sure we don’t need a lot of food. Let me check what we have first.
J: Yes, please. Have you got any potatoes? We can make chips!
R: Yes, I have! Great!  Mmm, I haven’t got any cheese, though. Have you got any cheese at your place?
J: I think so, but I’m not sure… Have we got any juice? We don’t want our guests to be thirsty!
R: No, we haven’t. We need to buy more juice, we don’t have enough.
J: Your friend, Ann, told me she has got some sandwiches.  She wants to bring them to the party.
R: Ugh, I don’t like Ann’s sandwiches!
J: Don’t be so rude!
R: Has she got any hamburgers, too?
J:  No, she hasn’t. She said she has only got sandwiches.
R: Has she got any coke? We don’t have enough.
J: Yes, she has. I will tell her to bring sandwiches and coke, then. Do you think we need more food?
R: Don’t worry about it! We don’t need any more food! The party is going to be awesome!



Criteria for Evaluation

1.       Do not miss the information required.
2.       Do not make any spelling or grammatical mistake.
3.       Show that you know how to use Podbean.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario